Stichting YvYa adheres at all times to the applicable laws and regulations including the 'Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming' (AVG).
This means that we always use your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was given.
The use of your personal data is limited to the minimum necessary to serve the purpose for which it was given.
- We ask you for your explicit permission if we need this for the use of your personal data.
- We have taken the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data.
- We do not pass personal data on to third parties.
- You are aware of your rights concerning your personal data. We remind you of these rights and we respect them.
Use of the personal data of visitors to the website www.yvya.nl
The personal data of vistors to the website is only used if the visitor has filled in the form "Yes, keep me up to date" on the website.
Stichting YvYa asks for the following details: First name and email address.
Personal data of the visitor to the website is used by Stichting YvYa for the following purposes:
-1 to keep you up to date with developments in the Early Warning Scan for breast cancer
-2 to keep you up to date with developments within Stichting YvYa.
We do not give your details to third parties unless this is mandatory and admissible by law. For example, if the police requires us to release details in the context of an investigation.
In a situation such as this we are obliged to cooperate and we are therefore required to hand over these details.
In all other cases we can only share personal data with others if you give us written permission to do so.
Stichting YvYa keeps personal data no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is given, or is stipulated by law.
Your personal data is kept by Stichting YvYa for a period of 3 years for the above mentioned uses.
We will ask you every year by email if you still wish to be kept informed.
During this periode you are denoted as a interested party. If you unsubscibe from the mailing list, Stichting YvYa recognises that you are no longer interested. Your personal data will be removed from our files.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from being used unlawfully. We have taken the following measures.
Everyone who is entitled to use your details on behalf of Stichting YvYa, is bound to confidentiality.
- We ask for a user name and password on all our systems.
- We anonymize and encrypt personal data if this is deemed necessary.
- We make backups of the personal data in order to restore it after physical or technical incidents.
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
- Our staff members have been informed about the importance of protecting the personal data.
Your rights concerning your personal data
You have the right to view, rectify or remove the personal data that we have received from you. You may also make a complaint about the use of your details.
We are allowed to use your personal data for the purpose for which you have given your permission. You always have the right to withdraw your permission. You do this by unsubscribing.
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal data, please get in touch with us immediately.
You can also file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. This is the monitoring authority in the field of privacy protection.
Stichting YvYa, Eindhoven